★★★★☆ 4 Stars (5 reviews)
- ✔ 2 IN 1 PAK Stainless Steel Dog Bowls for the price of one * Sturdy with a natural non skid rubber edge to prevent slippage and stay in place * Durable & Vet Recommended Stainless Steel Pet Bowls Sourced and Produced in India from bacteria resistant Food Grade Stainless Steel for optimal durability & safety. 32oz Bowls (4 Cups, Dry Weight), 28oz Liquid Volume
- ✔ DISHWASHER SAFE And EASY TO CLEAN - Stainless steel bowls resist bacteria and do not harbor germs. Many buyers ask me about the rubber smell that is inherent with any rubber product. Even natural rubber is a petro-chemical based byproduct, and when it is brand new it will emit a level of petrol smell until it is air exposed. Rubber has a limited lifetime so we only use newly made rubber to give you the longest life span possible
- ✔ PAY IT FORWARD - We donate a portion of gross profits to animal welfare organizations, animal shelters and rescues of all kinds and in all areas
- ✔ UNCONDITIONAL SATISFACTION GUARANTY - A commitment to excellent products, and to your satisfaction with them. If you are not satisfied for any reason simply email us and we will replace or refund your purchase
- ✔ QUALITY AND TESTING - We use our products with our own pets, and we test and improve our products constantly to provide you the absolute best quality at the most excellent every day price possible
★★★★★ Five StarsThe bowls do not move around as our dog eats and they are easy to wash. The rubber edge is removable and easy to put back so that you can make sure everything gets clean and there is no chance for bacteria to grow. They are a decent size for my 50 lb Chocolate Lab. I have to fill his water bowl three times a day, but that is not too much for me (morning, after work, after evening walk). I am very pleased with this product and would suggest it to anyone with a small-medium size dog.
★★★★☆ Four StarsMuch better that the plastic bowls that I have useded in the past. Looks better and is much easier to clean and sanitize. The size is also great giving our medium size dog enough to eat everytime. The only thing I would fix is the maybe a water level line on the bowl so I can more clearly see at a glance how much water is actually in the bowl. This was not a problem with the plastic bowls of the past but a small problem now.
★★★★☆ Four StarsThese bowls arrived exactly when I was told they would, within a week of placing my order. The rubber smell that a few other reviews mention only lasted a very short time after taking them out of the box and washing them. The size is just right for my 60 lb dog, and I like that the rubber on the bottom keeps them from sliding around much. They are a little thin but for the price they are just fine.
★★★★★ Five StarsSo I have had the bowls for about 2 weeks... to be fair I have only had the puppy that long as well! So far, they have been great. They do not tip and she does not chew them (and since she chews on everything else I think that is a good sign!) She is on a raw diet, so we put the bowls in the dishwasher everyday- and so far no problems with that.
★★★★★ Five StarsI really like our Mr. Peanut's dog bowls. They a sturdy, good quality, and look very nice. My dog, Mr. Fozzy, however, does not appreciate them because he can no longer dump his kibble everywhere. They work very well. I highly recommend buying these if you are tires of cleaning up dog kibble that is intentionally spilled by your pup.