★★★★★ 5 Stars (4 reviews)
- Table top made from a high density waterproof board with a non-skid rubber vinyl textured surface, helps ensure pet sure-footedness .
- Table frame constructed of steel; Suitable for pets up to 180 lbs
- 36" L x 24" W x 30" H with adjustable Arm. Arm can reach 37" at the highest from ground to top
- Easy to assemble and transport for dog shows
- Comes with a clamp-on Adjustable Grooming Arm and security nylon grooming Loop
★★★★★ Five StarsWorks great! So glad I got this! It saves on my back when I'm brushing out my dogs. It holds even my biggest Collie, and he's close to 90 pounds, with no trouble at all. Nice sturdy table, good especially for the nice price!
★★★★★ Five Starsgood sturdy grooming table I had it already for about 2 yrs and it is still in good condition. I use it to groom and dry my dog every month or for just weekly brushing. I like the table also because it is real easy to store and assemble and it is also quite light when I have to take it too volentering with me to groom dogs.
★★★★★ Five StarsFantastic for the price. We purchased this for our two toy poodles and made use of it a week after it arrived. The size is perfect and the non-slip surface makes a signficant difference for keeping them in place and cleaning up all the loose hairs. Its a very solid table when setup and easy enough to compact for storage. It could be considered a little heavy for some but for the price it far exceeded my expectations. Would definitely recommend and possibly purchase the 'No-Sit Haunch Holder Dog Grooming Restraint' if your dog is like ours and tries to sit down when you are trying to groom is bottom half.
★★★★★ Five Starsthis is awesome.... I no longer have to wrestle around, on the floor to trim my dogs... when they are on the table, they know they HAVE to be there, and they don't even try to escape. It is high enough that I don't have a lot of bending to do, which is great on the ol' back..Not hard to hide when not in use either... just put it behind the door in the spare room, and bring it out easily, when I need it... I love it