★★★★☆ 4 Stars (2 reviews)
- CLOSELY MENTAL PINS:Closely packed teeth combs can easily remove the flea
- EASY TO CLEAN:Made of durable plastic and stainless steel needle that easy to clean with water
- SMOOTH ROUNDED NEEDLES: Obtuse teeth prevents scratching, making is safe on your pet's sensitive skin
- COMFORTABLE AND EFFECTIVE:Teeth are turned 360 degrees away from the skin to keep the teeth parallel to the skin that can promote their health and keep fur burnish
- LONG ROUNDED TEETH:The flea comb designed with long teeth so it can penetrate deep into the coat and is really able to groom the undercoat well, while the fine rounded ends make it safe on your pet's skin
★★★★☆ Four StarsColor: Pink
Works great in getting fleas off my dog.
★★★★★ Five StarsColor: Pink
We have several flea combs of different shapes and found this one, with the long metal teeth, worked the best on our black lab's short wiry coat. The comb just lifts the fleas right off! What we do is grab the comb and flea between thumb and forefinger and either dip the comb or flick the flea into a bowl of rubbing alcohol. We caught 30 fleas in 1/2 hour using this comb.