★★★★☆ 4 Stars (8 reviews)
- Easy, quick and stress-free way - Constructed with diamond bit grinder, which is safer and more effective than nail clippers to trim the nails of your pets, reducing the risk of clipping the claws too short or hurt pets. Ideal for shaping and smoothing claws to prevent scratching and snagging as well as removing length.
- Perfect for all dog and cat breeds - Trimming and shaping pet nails as well as smoothing rough nails on small, up to medium, dogs, cats, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits and birds. Please cut the nail with nail clipper first if your dog's nails are very thick.
- Eliminates the need for claw clippers - files claws quickly and effectively and reduces the risk of clipping the claws too short.No more cutting into the quick or rough edges that occur with nail clipping.
- Easy to hold - Lightweight, ergonomic design - shaped to fit your hand.Super mute motor, brass shaft, unique mute technology, The grinder will keep within 60 DB when turned on but not working, while the DB will be different when grinding different size pets nails.
- Lightweight and powerful- Powerful and durable mains operation makes this grinder suitable for both home and professional grooming use,lightweight, well balanced design with soft touch grip insert ensure comfort and ease of use. We provide 180 days warranty and lifetime after-sales service.
★★★★☆ Four StarsI envy those pet owners who claimed that their pets were not troubled at all by this little grinder. When it arrived, I let my dog smell it; I even placed it next to her on her bed so she'd get used to it. No problems there. Then I turned it on and made believe I was using it myself. Well, she didn't like the sound of it at all. It took over a week of this daily ritual a few times a day to get her comfortable with the noise (which really is not much at all to our human ears). However, when I tried doing her nails? Forget about it. Major resistance, wailing on top of her lungs and letting the world know that she was being tortured in a dark dungeon full of bats and crocodiles. I tried a few times and decided to take her to the vet. For $15, they cut her nails without a peep coming from her. Well worth it - my blood pressure is normal and she is a happy little dog.Now, the little grinder itself: It is beautifully designed and crafted. The materials look like they will hold up for a very long time - very impressed with its quality. So, since it did not work as well due to my dog's opposition to "torture", I used it on my husband's toenails. Let me tell ya, it worked great! And no screams from him at all. So, we all lived happily ever after.
★★★★★ Five StarsThis is amazing. I have four dogs and I'm so afraid to cut their nails. My 15 year old dog is extremely difficult to trim, but I was able to file all four of my dogs nails in 5 minutes. None of them had a problem. It was so fast and easy. I love the cap guard. It makes sure that the nail is being held so there's no slipping or sliding. It fits nicely in my hand and is easy to maneuver. Make sure you are in a ventilated area because when you file the nails it creates a dust. When you turn the button on it is very quiet and when you start to sand the volume does get louder.
★★★★★ Five StarsThis product worked perfect! I used it on my two small dogs and they didn't seem to mind at all. It was quiet and stopped quickly when my one dogs hair got a little wrapped up in grinder part when I had the guard off. I'm not sure this would be powerful enough to work on a large dog since too much pressure causes it to slow down or stop a little but like I said worked perfect for my small dogs, which they are way more difficult to handle when trying to trim their nails. Works well on my own nails too!
★★★★★ Five StarsThis is an excellent Nail Grinder - Totally Love It!!2. Super Quiet, Low Vibrations, Very Effective3. Soft, Gentle Grinding - can even use this as a callous remover. You see where I use it on my finger and it effectively removed some callous. It does get hot pretty quick, so use quick touches - don't hold it on one place for long.4. Uses 2 AA batteries - included. Just be sure to open the battery compartment to remove the plastic from the batteries first. I love that it is Wireless.5. Portable, Easy to Store 6. Has a Cover and a protective guard that is also removable 7. If the nail is extremely long, you can cut the nail first and then quickly buff/grind down the sharp edges with this tool. Works great on callouses and nails of all sizes from birds, rodents, dogs, cats.I received a free product in order to provide my fair and honest review. If there are any questions, please feel free to leave me comments below and I will do my best to answer them. Thank you!
★★★★★ Five StarsI'm using the advice of other reviewers and slowing introducing this device to my little fur baby. I cannot go near him with any type of clippers. The grinder is not loud and if used correctly, should cause no pain. I've had two bad experiences when his Vet clipped his nails; he limped for a week. I'm gently working on one paw at a time and I think this will work for us, so thanks for this excellent tool.
★★★★★ Five StarsMy dog was afraid of nail clippers so I bought this. It does make a sound that caught his attention at first, but after giving him some treats and some time to investigate it, he didn't have a problem with it at all. You may try pairing this with a peanut butter filled frozen kong which makes the whole nail trimming process super easy.
★★★★★ Five StarsI purchased this since my cat's claws are sharp and destroying my house. She goes crazy if anyone tries to clip her claws (including professionals). We have had to sedate her just to groom her. However, I tried this device when she is sleeping in my lap. Surprisingly, she lets me! She is just curious about the device and sniffs it tries to play with it, but actually lets me get her claws. Now, she doesn't hold still long enough to get them all, but I don't care if it takes several days to get her claws, still easier for her and cheaper than paying someone. It is very quiet device. I am happy so far seems to be working out better than expected. Will have to see how long it lasts, but quality seems pretty good. Especially for the price.
★★★★★ Five StarsThis product is great for cat nails. Try to get them used to it before you start on the nail. The noise is not loud, and I just turned it on and put the plastic up against their paws over the course of a few days, so they could feel the vibration. They got used to it pretty quickly.