- Massage Tool: With 180 silicone grooming tips, mimics the touch of your hand for a soft and relaxing massage; This flexible, slip-on grooming gloves allow you to brush away dirt, dander and loose hair from cats and dogs
- Hair Remover: Perfect for long, short and curly haired dogs, cats, and other pets, grooming the hair quickly, gently and effectively; The shedding hair sticks to the glove, making it easy to peel and throw hair away
- Bath Brush: Bathe the pets with this glove, which will clean the pet hair easily and give your pets a gentle massage without hurting their skin; Five finger design allows you to groom hard-to-reach places like tail or face
- Eco-friendly: Free from any materials which could cause skin damage; Soft rubber ensure gentle massage and grooming without painful removing of fur or scratching the skin; One size fits all, it has adjustable wrist strap for a comfortable fit
- What You Get: 2 pink pet gloves (1 left-hand and 1 right-hand; The left-hand glove is customized for left-hander) and true quality assurance.
- 1 Pair (Pink)
★★★★★ Five StarsWorks great for Samoyed fur - long fur (up to 8 inches) plus thick wooly undercoat. Sticks to the gloves and you can peel it off. Does not push it along as some folks commented. Guessing it depends on the type of fur. Dogs love their rubbing. Another great use - cleaning furniture and also some things you can't vacuum -- sheets, comforters, etc. Never had a way to get rid of that. Also great for the fur you find on your carpets an hour or two after you vacuumed - instead of lugging out the vacuum, rub your hands on the fur and presto.
★★★★★ Five StarsWe have a German Shepherd Dog and these gloves work wonders on the loose hairs of his coat. They aren't long enough to get the undercoat, still need the furminator for that, but the loose hairs that cover him after a good raking, these gloves are the best. Obviously, you can't clean the gloves with the gloves on, you'll need a third hand for that, but it's will worth the time to rake, glove and have a third hand ready to remove the hair from the gloves. If you have a GSD, you need these gloves.
★★★★☆ Four StarsI have a boxer that sheds like crazy. I had a very expensive "comb" that I was using, but my groomer advised against using it on my dog's short hair (he stays inside, so he has no winter coat). Based on her advice, I purchased these gloves but have only used them once. They were easy to get on my very small hands and, with the Velcros strap, stayed on my hands very well while brushing. My big complaint (contrary to others' reviews and commercials on TV) is getting the hair off the gloves. It is quite impossible to remove the hairs after brushing, but I guess it's because his hair is so short. I will keep using them, as they are the best I have for Rocky.
★★★★★ Five StarsThe gloves do collect the hair which is great as compared to covering my pants or shirt. My cats took to the gloves immediately, even the one who is usually very suspect of new things.
★★★★★ Five StarsThese work great on our dog. She is not fond of any type of brush, but when we use these, she lies down and enjoys it. She gets her excess hair removed and a massage at the same time. The hair rolls right off the gloves for easy cleaning also!
★★★★★ Five StarsDesign: 1 Pair: Left Hand and Right Hand (Blue)
Very good at collecting my "Mixed-Chocolate-Lab" short hair.dog. She really enjoys my touch anyways. I feel it enhances my touch. She does not move..;-)... . It's kool to me ;-)... .