Yellow Vibration Bark Collar for Small Dogs
• Toy Breed to Small Dog• 10-30lbs.• Comfortable, Form Fit Design• Audible Beep & Vibration Training• Reflective Collar for Low Light Safety• Runs off 6v Battery• Unit Weight: 0.65 oz• Size 2” x 1.3” x 1” - 5cm x 3.3cm x 2.3cm• 20% weaker than Yellow 40 % Weaker than Royal
• The Yellow Collar is especially designed for small dogs that weight about 10-30lbs.
• This collar utilizes an audible beep and a vibration in training your dog to minimize its excessive, with the said correction methods 20% stronger than the Mint Collar and 20% weaker than the Royal Collar.
• The Yellow Collar is also comfortable and has a form fit design. Its size is 2.5" x 1.5' x 1' and weighs about just 25g.
•It also doubles as a reflective collar for low light safety and it runs on 6v battery.
• The Yellow Collar is air-activated, which means that as the dog's barking makes the throat expand and contract, air is pushed through a hole and into an air actuation trigger which activates the beep and the vibration. This hole is located at the back of the collar, which is why the collar has to be worn at a right fit for it to work effectively – not too tight that it chokes the dog, and not too loose that it moves around the dog’s neck. OurK9 demonstrates how to correctly assemble a bark collar (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DdbMexrnwY&spfreload=5).
• The Yellow Collar works best with dogs that has short hair, thus long-haired dogs should be trimmed behind the collar. Because all 17 OurK9 collars are specifically and carefully designed for a wide variety of dogs, the specifications of the Yellow Collar make it the most appropriate and the safest for small dogs that are quick to learn and have a mild, easy-going temperament.
•Worry not! OurK9 wants what is best for you and your dogs, which is why the Yellow Collar comes with an exclusive 1-year unlimited warranty and a 30-day risk free money back guarantee.
ABOUT OUR K9
Our K9 LLC offers a variety of Bark Collars and Remote Training Collars. We manufacture 17 different types – of different sizes, correction methods, and intensity of stimulus. Why so many, you may ask. The answer is simple: because there are a wide variety of dogs, with each dog being unique. Ask yourself this: can one bark collar really be suitable for a small breed, such as a Jack Russell Terrier, and at the same time be used on a big breed, such as a Rottweiler? Most sellers would like you to believe that it is perfectly okay. Our K9 LLC, however, firmly believes that the idea of it is irresponsible and unfair to dogs. Because Our K9 believes that dogs deserve best and what is most suitable and safest for them, we manufacture different collars which are suitable for a vast variety dogs – from toy breeds to giant breeds, from short-haired to long-haired dogs, from well-mannered noisy softies to stubborn seasoned barkers. Our K9 products are well-researched and tested, and thus, are surely safe, pet-friendly and effective. OurK9 makes training easy, effective, and safe.